Headquartered in Southwest Florida, Envision Sports Media provides professional photographic and writing services to prep/collegiate/professional athletic organizations and print/Internet-based sports media outlets throughout the United States.
Envision Sports Media’s primary focus is photography, where, over eight years, it has worked with over 100 different collegiate and professional athletic programs across the country in providing quality imagery of nearly every sport imaginable – baseball, basketball, football, golf, soccer, softball, tennis, volleyball and, yes, even sailing.
As it pertains to still (head and team shots) and action photography, Envision Sports Media offers its clients the following:
– Pricing structures personalized to the budgetary limitations of each respective client.
– Photography of pre-game warm-ups, main event and post-event activities (press conferences, etc.) all included in one fee.
– Travel expenses to/from events contracted generally paid for by Envision Sports Media, not client.
– Delivery of 15-20 images, fully cropped and processed, same day as event photographed for purposes of recap/gallery.
– Delivery of all remaining images within seven to ten days via preferred method.
– Contact information provided to client for communication with photographer before, during and after an event (email / text / phone).
– Client retains license to all images provided through contract.*
* Envision Sports Media does request images be allowed to be displayed on our own website (copyright protected) as part of our ever-growing portfolio.
In terms of writing, Envision Sports brings eight years of experience working with high-traffic Internet-based sports sites focusing on a variety of sports-related topics, including collegiate and pro football, Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, collegiate basketball and a wide array of other NCAA-sponsored athletics.
A list of some of the sites Envision Sports Media has provided materials for include:
– Athlon Sports
– Football Nation
– NFL Draft Bible